May 01, 2005

Adventures in apartment hunting

My current project: You may have seen Paul Rademacher's site where Craig's List real estate listings are hooked up to Google maps. It's a great little application, and I'm using it right now for my apartment hunt. I just wish I could customize it further. What I want to do is superimpose that map on WABA's map of bike paths. I don't care how close I am to the Metro, restaurants, fitness clubs, whatever. I just want to be within a couple of blocks from the main bike paths. One of my favorite local rides is the Arlington Triangle. I've been living right next to the W&OD section of this loop for the last three years. It's perfect for bike rides after work during the summer, and ski runs in the winter. If any of you DC people know of an apartment building somewhere on this trail, I'm all ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home